Friday, January 21, 2011

Explanation and Description

About This Blog

             "Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.'" Forrest Gump's mother (or, technically, whoever wrote the script for the movie) offered a smart analogy that became well known and often quoted by a number of people, including me.
             

Purpose and Meaning

Life truly is a lot like a box of chocolates. Some things in life are sweet and wonderful, like our favorite chocolates in the box. Others, like the coconut and cherry chocolates for me, turn out to be experiences in life that we regret and/or dislike. Regardless of the wide variety, one thing remains the same. Mama's comment is always correct: "You never know what you're gonna get."
             

Revealing My Purpose

My purpose for this blog is to share some of the random details of my own box of chocolates that is my life. There will be quite a bit of variety in my posts, but hopefully they will all be somewhat interesting and they'll definitely have a point to each one of them. They may be random but they will all relate to my life in some way. Some of them will probably have something to do with chocolate as well. ;) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment